By Christine G. Barlow
Licensing and Surplus traces legislation is the industry-standard for suggestions on each factor that arises during this basic quarter. crammed with the knowledge you wish for doing company all around the usa (plus all U.S. territories), this necessary source will prevent time, trouble, and probably even penalties.
Only Licensing and Surplus traces legislation provides time-saving, 50-state assistance on:
- The applicability of licensing legislation in each U.S. jurisdiction together with the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico, Guam, and the Virgin Islands
- Pre-licensing requirements
- Licensing specifications for resident and non-resident assurance professionals
- Commissions and fees—with special assurance of disclosure requirements
- carrying on with schooling requirements
- and lots more and plenty more!
This most modern variation covers many key advancements, including:
- a totally revised, tremendous handy chart reflecting which states require which licenses
- a transparent and concise rundown of which states have applied which provisions of the Nonadmitted & Reinsurance Reform Act (NRRA)
- complete information on suitability in annuity transactions: manufacturers needs to now make certain any annuity they promote is suitable for the patron to whom they’re promoting it
- A precis of which states have followed the state-based structures, offering nation regulators with Web-based purposes to aid regulatory services akin to purposes, renewals, and complaints
- And more!
Read Online or Download 2014 Licensing & Surplus Lines Laws PDF
Similar business & finance insurance books
Probability administration and the surroundings: Agriculture in standpoint is a latest educational paintings that seeks to carry out either to the non-public and the coverage sectors the significance of probability administration on the subject of the envi ronment in agriculture, because the international strikes in the direction of freer markets. Many efforts have been pooled jointly in making this e-book.
Drawing from the result of a survey submitted to respondents in fee-for-service and capitation plans, this booklet gauges how humans price their future health care plans and their oral health.
The worldwide stream towards common healthiness insurance (UHC) is followed through requests for giant raises in executive health and wellbeing spending in a few international locations. This mixed with the worldwide monetary scenario and stagnant financial progress throughout many low- and middle-income nations make it extra serious than ever to put future health financing discussions firmly within the context of macroeconomic and financial realities.
En 1965, des entreprises étrangères sont autorisées à s'installer dans les villes frontalières mexico-américaines. À Nuevo Laredo, face au Texas, ces entreprises constituent une enclave économique bouleversant le jeu des élites locales, transformant l'espace et l'économie régionale. «Copyright Electre»
- The Complete Idiot's Guide to Risk Management
- ERISA Fiduciary Compliance Guide
- 2015 Licensing & Surplus Lines Laws
- Insurance Handbook for the Medical Office - E-Book
- 2015 Healthcare Reform Facts
Additional info for 2014 Licensing & Surplus Lines Laws
2014 Licensing & Surplus Lines Laws by Christine G. Barlow